How Do I Apply For Social Security Disability Benefits?
There are two ways to file a Social Security Disability Claim.
- #1 Get Experienced Representation to Help You Apply for Social Security Disability Benefits – The vast majority of people that get approved for benefits at the various levels have the help of a professional Social Security advocate or attorney. Best of all, you can get this professional help with no out-of-pocket costs and completely on a contingency basis.
An experienced Social Security advocate or attorney knows how the system works, and will handle most of the process for you. They will help remove the confusion that may cause you to lose your rightful benefits.
With representation you may
- Increase the likelihood of winning your case
- Maximize benefits due (get the most money you can qualify for)
- Save time and confusion
- Have experienced representation file your appeals, if needed
- Get your paperwork filed more quickly and accurately
- Reduce chances of denial based on unexpected technicalities
- Avoid fee payment unless you win